Service Runs in the Family
As we celebrate our fourth generation of caring, compassionate service, we are strongly committed to providing our families with unmatched attention to every detail of the service and unparalleled concern for grace and dignity. We believe in helping you plan a personalized service that truly commemorates and honors the life of your loved one.
Our professional, licensed funeral directors are available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We will help you make choices that are most appropriate for you, your family, and your budget. You can depend on us to provide a service that is truly memorable, flawlessly planned, and correct to the smallest detail.
Our services include:
- Traditional burial, with or without a memorial service
- Transfer of deceased to other locations and cemeteries
- Memorialization services, including memorial folders, casket, urn and vault personalization, special music, tribute videos, and more
- Traditional gatherings, memorial services, graveside gatherings
- Specially-themed memorial services
- Assistance with paperwork, such as Veterans and Social Security filings, pension funds and insurance
We will be happy to explain many other types of observances, and help you select the elements that are most appropriate. Our staff of licensed funeral directors is familiar with the funeral traditions of all faiths and ethnic groups. We are always available to help you plan a dignified, meaningful service to commemorate the life that has been lived. Please ask about all the available options and choices.